It’s time to show your support for biking and hiking in the Tri-States!
We are as excited about trails in the Tri-State area as we have ever been. There are more places to hike and bike than ever before and because of your support we were able to accomplish a lot. Here is just a taste of what we have done:
- Partnered with the Telegraph Herald to organize the third annual Bike to Work Week in the Tri-States.
- Received honorable mention from the League of American Bicyclists for a bicycle friendly community.
- Continued to cultivate relationships with city, county and state leaders to help ensure that biking and hiking needs in the Tri-States are met.
In 2013 we plan to build on our previous successes, and build momentum for future projects. Our goals are to:
- Work with City of Dubuque to systematically review the Trail Plan to assess completed and in progress projects and identify additional specific projects for future completion.
- Reach out to other leaders in the Tri-State area to work towards complete adoption of the Trail Plan.
- Increase the number of riders for Bike to Work Week and partner with more businesses to provide more institutional support for cycling.
- Increase our public communication to enhance public awareness of Tri-State Trail Vision.
Thank you for your support of Tri-State Trail Vision. Whether you are a member, made a gift, volunteered or just got out to enjoy the trails, we couldn’t do this work without you.
Thank you for your support,
Tri-State Trail Vision Board
P.S. Dubuque trails and bike paths can now be found on Google maps. It is a great tool to help you plan your trip to work, school, the coffee shop or a friend’s house. Just type in your start location, end location and instead of clicking on the “car” icon, choose the bike!
Right click on the form to copy. Paste image into a word document. Print and mail.